Abby Brecher, D.D.S.
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Abby Brecher graduated from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in 2014, followed by a one year general practice residency at St. Barnabas Hospital. She went on to complete specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Mount Sinai Hospital.
Passionate about serving under-privileged populations, Dr. Abby has volunteered with a number of organizations, including the National Jewish Council for Disabilities, the Special Olympics and the Jewish Guild for the Blind. Through participation in dental outreach programs in New York City’s under-served neighborhoods and abroad, in Guatemala, she has been fortunate to realize her passion on both local and global scales.
Dr. Abby is a board certified pediatric dentist and Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, and the New York State Dental Association.
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – Mount Sinai Hospital
- General Practice Residency – St. Barnabas Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association