Kristal Protasiewicz, R.D.H.
Registered Dental Hygienist
Kristal Protasiewicz has been a dental professional for over fifteen years. Prior to becoming a Registered Dental Hygienist, she was a dental assistant for ten years. Her knowledge and experience is exceptional and easily translates into her work and advocacy for oral hygiene. Kristal believes that oral education, as well as proactive and long term management, are paramount for systemic function and the overall well-being of her patients. Kristal is known for her outstanding oral care and is highly regarded for her thorough, yet gentle, cleanings. Her love for people fuels a positive experience each visit.
Outside of Slim Dental, Kristal enjoys binge watching her favorite shows: The Office, Cut Throat Kitchen and Cake Wars. She also enjoys listening and dancing to her favorite music, including but not limited to, Jazz and West Indian music such as Soca, Reggae and Dancehall. Kristal enjoys nature, traveling and learning about different cultures. One day she hopes to visit Vietnam to explore the world’s largest cave.
- Associate of Applied Health / Dental Hygiene – New York City College of Technology (2015)
- Bachelors in Biological Sciences – Hunter College. (2012)
- Associate in Science (Honors) – Borough of Manhattan Community College. (2009)
- Borough of Manhattan Community College Foundation Scholarship – Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Women in Science Scholarship – Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Former President of Sisterhood Society Club at Borough of Manhattan Community College (Awarded for Outstanding Student Women’s Leadership)
- Organization of American States Scholarship – Hunter College
- Presenter at the Greater NY Dental Meeting: Study topic: New Approaches to Tooth Remineralization
- CPR and AED certified
- Certified to administer and monitor Local Infiltration Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide
- The National Society of Leadership and Success (Sigma Alpha Pi)