Rebecca Binder, D.D.S.
Dr. Rebecca Binder grew up in Scarsdale, New York and graduated from Edgemont High School. She completed her undergraduate education at the University of Rochester, earning her bachelors degree in biology with a minor in religion. Dr. Binder’s interest in the sciences, compassionate nature, and innate ability to work with her hands, led her to pursue a career in dental medicine. She spent an additional four years in upstate New York, graduating from the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. During her time in dental school, Dr. Binder was successful at integrating an Oral Appliance Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea course into the fourth year curriculum. She is trained to treat patients who have been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea and lectures to various dental residency programs to increase awareness about Oral Appliance Therapy. Dr. Binder completed her General Practice Residency training in New York City at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Binder excels in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry, including crown and bridge, veneers, bonding, and implant restorations.
In her personal time, Dr. Binder enjoys yoga, skiing, knitting, and spending time with her family and friends. Dr. Binder has a gentle touch, is dedicated to her patients, and committed to lifelong learning and research.
- General Practice Residency – New York Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell and MSKCC
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Rochester
- New York State Dental Association (NYSDA)
- New York County Dental Society (NYCDS)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)