Scott Schwartz, D.D.S.
Dr. Schwartz has proven to be dedicated to providing the best care to the NYC community and is committed to pursuing frequent continuing education to bring the most up-to-date and state-of-the-art treatments to our practice. He has shown his commitment to dentistry by immediately becoming a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Schwartz graduated from Penn State University and then Virginia Commonwealth University Dental School, one of the best dental schools in the country. In addition, he did a Graduate General Practice Residency at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. Kings County Hospital provides one of the very best graduate training programs in the Metropolitan area and Dr. Schwartz received extensive advance training in all disciplines of dentistry, including Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Implants, Oral Surgery, Crown and Bridge and Root Canal Therapy.
During his leisure time, Dr. Schwartz enjoys playing all types of sports, traveling the world with his wife, and music.
- General Practice Residency – Kings County Hospital Center (2014)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry (2013)
- Bachelor of Sciences, Life Science – Pennsylvania State University (2009)
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association – Ninth District
- New Jersey State Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry