Seonha Park, D.M.D.
Dr. Seonha Park delivers highly individualized and comprehensive dental care. Her priority is to build a relationship based on trust from her patients. She does this by listening to her patients first. She understands how patients can be fearful of dentists–she is still afraid when she’s sitting in the patient’s chair! As a result, she will do very best to make sure you are comfortable in her care. Dr. Park is happy to answer any question and work with her patients towards their common goals.
Dr. Park interned at the Bath VA Medical Center in upstate New York. After graduating, she practiced in Massachusetts before relocating to the New York City area. Dr. Park is passionate about dentistry and staying up to date with the latest research and technology for her patients’ oral health care.
Dr. Park provides oral health care in all fields of dentistry, including restorative, cosmetic, pediatric, and endodontic dentistry as well as oral surgery.
In her spare time, Dr. Park enjoys outdoor activities in the mountains during all four seasons. Dr. Park has a cat and is fluent in Korean.
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (2014)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Washington University in St. Louis
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society (NYCDS)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Spear Study Club