Christine Choi, D.D.S.
Dr. Choi is a Board-Eligible endodontist who specializes in providing root canal treatments and other endodontic therapies (surgical and nonsurgical) to both adults and children. She received her Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) from New York University. After completing a General Practice Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital, she returned to NYU Dentistry for training in advanced education in endodontics, where she graduated with honors in endodontic teaching.
Dr. Choi is a passionate participant in dental mission trips to provide care to underserved communities. She is an active member of the American Association of Endodontists and the American Dental Association. In addition to private practice, Dr. Choi is on staff as an Attending at Mount Sinai Hospital where she teaches General Practice Residents. Outside of dentistry, she enjoys traveling, cycling, hiking, and exploring the city. Having grown up in Sao Paulo, Brazil, she speaks fluent English, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Certificate in Endodontics – New York University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency – Mount Sinai Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – New York University College of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Science – University of California, Los Angeles
- American Association of Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association